Not found (404) error on Bria Iphone Client working with Starface 1.5 Iphone version

• Hi,

I hope that someone can help me with the following. I have the latest version of Bria Iphone client and the newest Starface client installed (1.5 version). I installed and configured the Bria client according to the instructions on the Wiki page.

When I dial a number inside the company the call goes trough and everything works fine. When I dail an outside number manual 0 0612001200 this also works. But when I use the starface client, select a contact from the contactlist and dail then I get an error Not Found (404). I am sure it has something to do with the dail plan and having to add an 0 for making call's outside the company.

When I use X-Lite then I don't have this problem. There is an dailplan in X-Lite, which you can't use for the Iphone version. I looked on the Counterparth support site and there they say go to the PBX software to look for an answer regarding to this problem :mad:.

Who can help me with setting up a correct dailplan???

Regards,
    Robert

• Hi Robert

Your iPhone contactlist doesn't include the prefix "0" for outside calls.
    Please try the following Dial Plan entries in Bria:

Name: Prefix 0
    Match Number: 0[1-9]x.
    Remove Prefix: 0
    Add Prefix 00

Name: Prefix 00
    Match Number: 00[1-9]x.
    Remove Prefix: 00
    Add Prefix 000

Name: Prefix +
    Match Number: +x.
    Remove Prefix: +
    Add Prefix 000

With these settings it won't be necessary to dial your Prefix on manual calls.

kind regards,
    Stefan

Grüße
    Stefan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!