routing does not work

• Dear Forum, we want the international calls to go thru our VoIP provider and the rest thru the ISDN line.
    In the routing section the "properties" is on COR Rule (although I'm not sure if this is influencing the call routing in any way) and in the Cost Optimized Routing we set up initially one rule then we tried with two, but none works.
    The time frame for both rules are same the default Mo-So 00:00 till 23:59 and the Phone number is 00 in the first rule and 0049 in the second. Initially we left both lines (VoIP and ISDN as availalbe, but then I tried to remove ISDN, no change).
    When I try to dial 0049 it drops the line right away and says "the person you are calling is currently not available"
    I the logs I found nothing indicating the error.
    If we force the line with **8* (where the routing is switched off) the call goes thru.
    BTW the ISDN line does not work yet, so if it tries to go thru that line it will not work.
    Any idea?
    Thanks in advance
    Zsolt

• I think the message "the person you are calling is currently not available" is sent from your provider, which Voip-Provider is configured in STARFACE?

The COR-Rules do well and should influence your outgoing call routing. Can you post a screenshot from your COR-Rule?

Did I understand your last sentence: Your ISDN Provider isn't working right now? Because of your Provider or because of STARFACE?

Gruß / Regards
    Philipp

• Hi Phillip
    If I call the very same number with **8* which forces the VoIP line to be used then all works fine. So I guess it is not the provider. It is Voipstunt BTW.

I don't know how to post a screenshot so I will try to describe it again:
    Routing Properties -> Properties tab
    routing priority COR Rule
    Routing during unavailability Calls to deposit
    Routing properties -> Cost Optimized routing tab
    Phone number 0049, Name "germany"
    Days - all marked, hours 00:00 till 23:59
    Specify line sequence
    P0s 1, Line name voipstunt, preselection is emtpy, position is empty (as there is no second line defined)

Calls thru ISDN provider do not work yet, I don't know why but that is the next step. First I want to clear the routing question so that I'm sure that the call is routed thru the right line.

Thanks for help,
    Zsolt

• Dear Phillip, I connected now with ssh and -rvvv and tried two calls, one with **8* to force the voip line and the other without **8* to let the routing do the work, here are both outputs, the first one is OK the second one fails.
    I hope the output helps a bit.
    Rgds
    Zsolt

*CLI> ******************
    No such command '******************' (type 'help' for help)
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/zsoltXllite-0849afa8", "agi://localhost/initdial.agi") in new stack
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---Call from : (name) Zsolt Magyar (num) 0 (intern) 202 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (LANGUAGE()=de)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CDR(userfield)=1056)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CALLERID(all)=anonymous <0>)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---CallerID : 0 for call over line voipstunt )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---Trying to place an outgoing call on line: voipstunt )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (ChanIsAvail) Options: (SIP/rpervan)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]--- AvailChan: SIP/rpervan-084899d0 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (set) Options: (AVAILCHAN="")
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CDR(accountcode)=1)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Dial) Options: (SIP/rpervan/00498105370219|45|wW)
    -- Called rpervan/00498105370219
    -- SIP/rpervan-084a9fd0 is making progress passing it to SIP/zsoltXllite-0849afa8
    == Spawn extension (international, **8*00498105370219, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/zsoltXllite-0849afa8'
    *CLI> ************
    No such command '************' (type 'help' for help)
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/zsoltXllite-0849afa8", "agi://localhost/initdial.agi") in new stack
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---Call from : (name) Zsolt Magyar (num) 0 (intern) 202 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (LANGUAGE()=de)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[Info]---Call outgoing for account 1003 to 0498105370219 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (ResetCDR) Options: ()
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (EXTEN=0498105370219)
    -- AGI Script agi://localhost/initdial.agi completed, returning 0
    -- Executing Hangup("SIP/zsoltXllite-0849afa8", "") in new stack
    == Spawn extension (international, 00498105370219, 2) exited non-zero on 'SIP/zsoltXllite-0849afa8'
    *CLI>

• hi zmagyar,

with **8* you don't need a prefix. (which you configured in the settings)

so you can dial **8*01234567. Without it you need to dial:

if you don't need the prefix, just select -none- as Prefix. (Line Configuration in the adminsettings)

greetings

jochen

Zitat

Im Leben eines jeden Büromenschen gibt es drei einschneidende Ereignisse: Erstens einen Wechsel des Vorgesetzten, zweitens den Tod der Topfpflanze und drittens eine neue Telefonanlage.

• Thanks, I got it now, we specified + as prefix and indeed it works with **8*4981.... as well as with **8*004981....
    But that is not a problem, it is more a "good to know" think. The problem is that without **8* it does not route the call to our voip provider in spite of rule being set to route call the calls starting with 004981 to voip provider. Now I tried to change to rule to number 4981 but same happens "es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten, bitte kontaktieren sie...."
    Any idea why?
    Thanks
    Zsolt

• If you have defined a prefix e.g. '0', you must dial 000498105..., if you have defined '9' as prefix, you must dial 900498105....

Your COR-Rule should be defined for number '00498105' - then STARFACE will take the provider configured in this COR-Rule.

Gruß / Regards
    Philipp

• This one worked. It seems fine now, I will test more tomorrow.
    I was confused between the Line Configuration -> Configuration Tab -> Prefix and Line Configuration -> Lines tab -> Line Allocation (details) -> Extended -> Phone number prefix

I'm not yet interely clear which one has what purpose, but I will try more on that tomorrow.
    Thanks for help
    Zsolt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!