• I am having some issues trying to configure our London numbers, and the support team from Sonetel says that i should ask Starface for some help, they said that, oh well, i will just copy what they send me in the last email.

"it appears that there is an issue with the dial plan. The dial plan is configured to connect the calls to an invalid extension "michael.wey".

As mentioned previously we have not worked with this PBX previously. I would recommend contacting Starface support with this since they will have a better understanding of the issue."

and this is the log i've sent to Sonetel :

This what shows at the PBX Log when i try to call the +442036950199 :

[Jan 7 12:37:06] VERBOSE[31267] logger.c: -- Executing [michael.wey@Sonetel_England-incoming:1] Set("SIP/sonetel-in-00000638", "channelname=Sonetel_England-incoming") in new stack
    [Jan 7 12:37:06] VERBOSE[31267] logger.c: -- Executing [michael.wey@Sonetel_England-incoming:2] Set("SIP/sonetel-in-00000638", "lineconfigid=1133") in new stack
    [Jan 7 12:37:06] VERBOSE[31267] logger.c: -- Executing [michael.wey@Sonetel_England-incoming:3] Goto("SIP/sonetel-in-00000638", "Sonetel_England-incoming-manuell|michael.wey|1") in new stack
    [Jan 7 12:37:06] VERBOSE[31267] logger.c: -- Goto (Sonetel_England-incoming-manuell,michael.wey,1)
    [Jan 7 12:37:06] WARNING[31267] pbx.c: Channel 'SIP/sonetel-in-00000638' sent into invalid extension 'michael.wey' in context 'Sonetel_England-incoming-manuell', but no invalid handler

Can anyone help me out with this?

Cheers!

• And just to add some more information, they've send me this email before, but i have no experience with this "dialplan" that they mentioned.

Based on the emails below I understand that you want the calls made to a particular phone number to be automatically routed to a specific staff member i.e. a "user".

There are two ways this can be done:

1. You add all the "users" to your Sonetel account as well as to the Starface PBX. Once this is done, you can connect the phone numbers in your Sonetel account to the users and the incoming calls will be connected to them in the PBX automatically.

2. You can continue to have the calls connected to only 1 user in your Sonetel account. You simply add your staff members as users to Starface.

However, you configure Starface's dialplan in such a way that it routes the calls to different users automatically depending on which of your numbers is called.

You can find information about configuring the dial plan on page number 61 of the manual:
    http://www.starface.de/en/Service/Sf_manual.pdf

I would recommend using option 2 since that will be less effort intensive.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!