forward to external (fix line) number does not work

• Dear SF team,
    I know we discussed this issue once in the past, and you (Phillip) told me that it will be fixed in new release. As it was some time ago, I expected this to be fixed.
    I don't want to bash you or the SW, just want to check if this is the same issue you recognized at that time.

The problem is that redirecting calls to external number does not work, but only to fix lines. To mobile lines it works fine. I guess the problem is that the fix line number does not contain the area code, whereas the mobile does. The mobile number is for example 098111111, but the fix is only 111111.

Below is the log from asterisk
    but I think this is the line which matters:

Jul 30 09:18:23 ERROR[31062]: chan_zap.c:2945 zt_hangup: What is wrong with you? You cannot use cause 34 number when in state 7!

BTW I'm glad the logs are humorous, one is less bored when checking them :)

Rgds
    Zsolt

Connected to Asterisk 1.2.28-BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1y-i currently running on starface (pid = 28113)
    Verbosity is at least 10
    -- Accepting overlap voice call from '098369691' to '202' on channel 0/1, span 1
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Executing Set("Zap/1-1", "channelname=ISDN-incoming") in new stack
    -- Executing Goto("Zap/1-1", "calling|320202|1") in new stack
    -- Goto (calling,320202,1)
    -- Executing AGI("Zap/1-1", "agi://localhost/initdial.agi") in new stack
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---new Phone: ZAP/1-1 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (__SFCLIDNUM=+38598369691)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (__SFCLIDINTNUM=)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (__SFCLIDNAME=Zsolt Magyar, Orchestra)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---Call from : (name) Zsolt Magyar, Orchestra (num) +38598369691 (intern) )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (LANGUAGE()=de)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CDR(userfield)=26654)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (setCallerPres) Options: (ALLOWED)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CALLERID(all)=320202: Zsolt Magyar, Orchestra +38598369691 <+38598369691>)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[Info]---Call incoming to 320202 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CDR(userfield)=26655)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (setCallerPres) Options: (ALLOWED)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CALLERID(all)=320202: Zsolt Magyar, Orchestra +38598369691 <+38598369691>)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---new Phone: ZAP/1-1 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---Call from : (name) Zsolt Magyar, Orchestra (num) +38598369691 (intern) )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (LANGUAGE()=de)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[debug]---Setting calleraccountid to 0 because of a forward. )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Set) Options: (CDR(userfield)=26656)
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[info]---CallerID : +38598369691 for call over line ISDN )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (noop) Options: (---[Info]---Call outgoing for account 0 to 287467 )
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (congestion) Options: (15)
    -- AGI Script agi://localhost/initdial.agi completed, returning 0
    -- Executing Hangup("Zap/1-1", "34") in new stack
    == Spawn extension (calling, 320202, 2) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    Jul 30 09:18:23 ERROR[31062]: chan_zap.c:2945 zt_hangup: What is wrong with you? You cannot use cause 34 number when in state 7!
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

• Well all I write in the redirection is 111111. THis is the local number, no area code. It might be that it has something to do with the macro you wrote once

[specialservice]

exten => _XXXXXX,1,Goto(international,**9*${EXTEN},1)

also when I dial a local number in 111111 format, I see in the call manager that it is dialing 9*111111, but I can't put * characte in the redirection field...
    Thanks
    Zsolt

• Hmm...could you try to configure a COR-Rule for number "1" (if your redirection number begins with "1") and add your ISDN Provider?

Gruß / Regards
    Philipp

• Not sure if we understand each other...
    The local numbers are 6 digit number and each digit can vary, including the first one, so 320202 is my office number 514728 is my home number 287467 are my parents etc...so I can't use the first digit as an indicator of a local call. What is comon however, is that the number will never start with 0 and will always be 6 digits.

The core rules we have now are like this
    1 1*
    9 9*
    514 fixtest
    051 isdntest
    09 mobilenet
    00 OrchIntenat
    052 Pula
    0800 Toll Free
    01 zagreb
    and the are all assigned to ur ISDN line as currently we switched VoIP completely off

tx
    Zs

• Yes, that's right.

The COR-Rule for "1" should just be a test - if this test is successfull you can define for every digit (0-9) a COR-Rule.

The problem seems to be internally, in your logfile I don't see any try to make an outgoing call.
    Understand?

If you want to redirect your extension e.g. to your home number 514728, you have to add a COR-Rule for number "5".

Gruß / Regards
    Philipp

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!