SugarCRM as AdressbookSource for Starface

• Hi,

is it possible to use the Sugarcrm database as adressbook source for Sugar? I would love to see the contacts within sugar on my snom display. So we don't need to have sugar open to see the name.

Anyone did something like this before?

bye
    Lorenz

• Hi Caryon,

thanks for you reply. The interessting Project "Libre LDAP contact export" is still in planing stage. The other two projects are only supporting auth via ldap.

But I'll have a deeper look at the ldap idear.

Edit: I found some scripts in the forums an will try to use them

Bye
    Lorenz

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pbx-network ()

• HI,

i now have an openldap server up and running. Sync from sugar2ldap is also working fine. Now I linkes Starface to the ldap server and i can see the basic fields.

But I am Missing attributes in the layout field. where can i modifiy these list?

Bye

• Hi there,
    I assume we are talking about the "Layout"-Tab in the STARFACE-Administration area.

What attributes are you missing or which would you like to see?

Also:
    What version of STARFACE are you using?

Best regards,
    Torsten

• Hi Torsten,

yes, we are talking about the layout tab in the Adressbook administration.

Currently I only see:

cn
    description
    objectClass
    seeAlso
    sn
    telephonenumber
    userPassword

I wouold love to see all attributes availible on the ldap server. For example:

givenName
    postalAddress
    mobile
    homePhone

and all the other elements from the inetOrgPerson Schema. Why not just load all availible fields from the ldap server an provide them into the seletbox?

Bye
    Lorenz

P.S: We are running Starface Version 3.1.0.0

• The LDAP-Addressbook reads the fields from 'contact' and if contact is missing from person, could you have a look at the available fields with an Ldap-Browser?

Yours sincerely / Gruß,
    OH

• Hi pbx-network!

I am trying to get a connection between our openLDAP server and sugar for the contacts. As far as I know the integrated LDAP feature of sugar is only for users. Can you please describe me how you did it with contacts.

regards
    Philipp

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!