• Hello everyone,

I just downloaded and installed Starface 3.1.0 Release 0.starface.2 to test the itegration with Sugarcrm.

The problem I am running into is that Starface is on my local network and SugarCRM is located in a co-location on an external webserver.

I have installed the module, but when I click on the little phone nothing happends.
    I have made an account in Starface, I have logged in with a softphone and I have input my account info in SugarCRM.

Also I think I have correctly input the XML-RPC path in the sugarcrm part. My sugar installation is located in a sub directory of the public_html, so it would be "/sugarcrm/starface/listener.php" right?

Also I have setup port forwarding to Starface on port 8088.

Could someone please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Alexander

• Hi again,
    I have been at this since yesterday morning. I have even installed an SugarCRM appliance locally on my network to cut down on any variables.

It is not going very well. I have found out though that it could be that json is not enabled. How would I go about testing if it is or isn't enabled?

Other than that, I don't know what to do.

The SugarCRM appliance is CE 5.0, see previous post for Starface edition.
    No other modules are installed (clean system).

Thanks in advance for anyone who reads this.

• Hi thorn101
    up to now I dont really have an idea what is going wrong here.

I will try to get my hands on our integrations developer and have a look at this together with him.
    As soon as we have a hint we will give you an update right here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!