Pop-up's SugarCRM connector

• Hi borisen,
    could you give us a more detailed error report?
    Since the screenshot you sent us seems to be russian it is hard for us to tell the error all by the screenshot itself :o

Thx in advance,
    torsten

• Hi borisen,
    could you give us a more detailed error report?
    Since the screenshot you sent us seems to be russian it is hard for us to tell the error all by the screenshot itself :o

Thx in advance,
    torsten

More detailed error report? Hmm... ok, have you ever seen such problem, or i am the first with it?

PS: sorry my bad english...

• Hi borisen,
    I talked with our developer responsible for the integrations, and we cannot really think of any way that would lead to the failure we are seeing in your screenshot (several calls, not closing themselves)

We cannot give you any solution on this matter right now. If you want to get rid of those calls, you can delete the entries within the database of your sugar crm.

When and how did this error occur? We would really be grateful for any information you can give us in this matter since it could help us find a solution for you.

Kind regards,
    Torsten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!