[Solved] starface module SugarCrm 5.2

• Hi everyone,
    I have previously installed the sugarcrm integration module on SugarCRM 5.0 and everything worked beautifully.

Now I upgraded to sugar 5.2 and installed the starface-connector-1.0.9.4 (just as I did in the previous situation). It installs fine, but after the installation I can'f find it under administration, or in studio. I can see it under the module loader, but other than that...

Thanks for any help.

Ding

• The connector has not been tested with SugarCRM 5.2 so far. We will look into doing this as soon as possible.
    Are you sure that it installed correctly? As I can see from the source code the connector is not set to be compatible with 5.2. and therefore should not install at all!? If you like you can try compatibility yourself, you simply have to add another array member fo acceptable_sugar_versions in manifest.php (and rezip before install) like:

Code
    2 => '5\\.2\\.0',
  • The code for defining sections in the Admin screen has changed in SugarCRM 5.2 so the STARFACE SugarCRM connector will not work with SugarCRM 2.5 in its current version and my last post is partly obsolete.
    I think we well need a few days to fix this issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!