No Area Code for Denmark

• We do not use area codes in Denmark. Is it possible to disable the Area Code check when setting up lines. Will it be OK as regards Starface functionality as a whole.

• Zitat

Is it possible to disable the Area Code check when setting up lines

No, not yet. Maybe we can fix this issue in one of the next version...

Gruß / Regards
    Philipp

• You could try to use the first half of your 8 digit subscriber number as "area code", this should get you going until the next release.

Best regards,
    Martin

• I have 0 as prefix. Right now i'm testing with X-Lite software phone. Shall I dail 0,xxxxxxxx?

I'm right that the prefix is set in Configuration ->Lines-> prefix. Or?

• Okay, I see. The prefix you have configured is not required. If you configure a prefix all dialed numbers to the PSTN with 0 (i.e. 0004972112345678). This might be the issue here. You could also disable this prefix, STARFACE will then send all numbers to the PSTN that are not locally configured.

Best regards,
    Martin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jochen ()

• Hi, I still have problems with outbound calls. I have tried to disable prefix but it's the same.

Just to make sure I done it right, where do I disable prefix? :)

Hope I/we can find a solution soon, because everything els are working super, but something missing when we can't call out.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!